No person shall abuse this platform for the purpose of money laundering. FTM Capitals employs best-practice anti-money laundering (AML) procedures. FTM Capitals reserves the right to refuse to do business with, to discontinue to do business with, and to reverse the transactions of, customers who do not accept or conform to the following AML requirements and policies:
- Live traders must provide all requested information upon registration.
- Winnings will only be paid to the individual who initially registered to open a live account.
- When a customer maintains an account by means of telegraphic deposits, winnings will only be distributed to the holder of the originating bank account. When making deposits in this manner, it is the responsibility of the live trader to ensure that the trader’s account number and registered name of the account owner accompany all transfers to FTM Capitals.
- When a customer funds an account by means of credit/debit card deposits, winnings will only be distributed to the individual whose name appears on the card used to make the deposit and only be paid back to the same card
- Only one account is allowed per person. No winnings may be collected on accounts opened in false names or on multiple accounts opened by the same person.
- FTM Capitals may, from time to time, at its sole discretion, require a customer to provide additional proof of identity such as notarized copy of passport or other means of identity verification as it deems required under the circumstances and may at its sole discretion suspend an account until such proof has been provided to its satisfaction.
Get In Touch
Maecenas faucibus mollis interdum. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Donec sed odio dui. Integer posuere erat a ante venenatis dapibus posuere